Society for Engineers
Why we do what we do: the Preeminent Society for Engineers
- The Preeminent Society for Engineers provides coaching, training and consultancy to engineer dramatic growth for your business and career, while at the same time gives guidance to step out of the hamster wheel and achieve twice as much with half of the effort.
- The Preeminent Society for Engineers was founded in 2015. We chose this name intentionally, because engineering is a noble profession and we believe every engineer has the right to prosper by getting everything they can out of everything they got.
- Those who join the Preeminent Society tend to share this view, and seek to engineer their business and career success to live as "prosperous, valuable and highly respected individuals." They opt to set themselves apart from others, not by approaching their profession and business according to the rules, determined by their industry standards, but by relentlessly focusing on their strengths and doing the unconventional and counter intuitive, which offers the best outcomes in the easiest, fastest and most elegant way possible. Next to engineers, they are creators, pragmatists and strategists at heart who believe that business and career success is to be designed, not stumbled upon.
- Their needs, however, go beyond a network and support structure of like-minded peers: they value, appreciate and recognize exceptional skills and expertise, which they can enlist to achieve their goals. However, trust is usually earned through referral and recommendation by trusted others.
- Our members are always open to guidance from some of the most experienced and respected experts in professional and business success. They lead from the heart are generous and humble and are set to prosper by mastering their profession and field of business, skillfully turning the knowledge they receive into an almost Unfair Advantage. They are looking for dramatic outcomes and this is why they have joined the Preeminent Society.
- We are dedicated to help any member to take advantage of the many benefits of enjoying the freedom to achieve professional and business success at their own terms. To stand apart like a tall giraffe surrounded by tiny field mice. The more Preeminent, the better.